5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie TPMS

ScarletNight

Reaction score
With the temperature change, my TPMS light went off on one of my wheels. I reset the pressures but the TMMS light still stays on. Is there a reset procedure for this or will it reset automatically?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How much over the recommended pressure did you set it. I know on my Rebel I have to go over the recommended by about 2psi and it resets right away, sometimes it takes a 10 mile run to reset them.

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From what I've read of people switching tires/wheels and what not. The TPMS should reset and relearn automatically

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
With the temperature change, my TPMS light went off on one of my wheels. I reset the pressures but the TMMS light still stays on. Is there a reset procedure for this or will it reset automatically?
Drive it.

I was driven mad a couple weeks ago trying to set pressures. It takes forever for the new pressure to display. When it finally looked good, I drove off to run my errands. I doubt I passed a dozen houses before all the pressures changed. Some went up, some went down. So my advice is to drive it.

Grayman5752

Reaction score
It can take up to 15 minutes of steady driving above 20 MPH for the light to go out. It usually doesn’t take that long though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScarletNight

Reaction score
The recommended pressure is 36PSI and I was at 32 when the sensor went on. I increased the pressure to 34, but the sensor is still on. I will increase it to 36 later and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread