5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Sport Off-Road Pkg w/ 2” Level

Jetisondm

Reaction score
Just finished installing Readylift 2” Level w/ UCA’s on my ORG Laramie Sport.

Still have just shy of 1” Rake

Attachments

• 54EEBE2C-9491-4047-A5D7-BB89A9BCF24B.jpeg
    54EEBE2C-9491-4047-A5D7-BB89A9BCF24B.jpeg
    714.3 KB · Views: 871
  • 29268BAB-7FF4-4E08-9971-3D53F6A7260E.jpeg
    29268BAB-7FF4-4E08-9971-3D53F6A7260E.jpeg
    693.4 KB · Views: 846
  • 2397D2E5-EC01-41E9-B054-B664DD9E4984.jpeg
    2397D2E5-EC01-41E9-B054-B664DD9E4984.jpeg
    557.5 KB · Views: 887
  • 50BAE8E2-4E06-4035-AB1B-EAE63D2494CD.jpeg
    50BAE8E2-4E06-4035-AB1B-EAE63D2494CD.jpeg
    565.9 KB · Views: 923

XDBrad

Reaction score
I used the same kit on mine, very happy with it. I’m ok with the slight rake as I tow a trailer somewhat often and it helps from being nose high.

UniHorn

Reaction score
Do you know if you can add a 1-1/2” spacer on top of the mopar kit to give me a total of 3.5”? Just like the ready lift and rough country lifts have?

XDBrad

Reaction score
No reason why you couldn’t put the spacer in to omit the rake but be careful with your UCA ball joint. I know there is NO WAY a stock UCA can take that much deflection at full droop but maybe the Mopar kit ones can.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No reason why you couldn’t put the spacer in to omit the rake but be careful with your UCA ball joint. I know there is NO WAY a stock UCA can take that much deflection at full droop but maybe the Mopar kit ones can.
I would imagine it can't. It has a higher range of travel but the angle is still the same. Readylift control arms would be the best option.

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any idea on how much spacer is acceptable on the Mopar lift kit for leveling?

Creep0321

Reaction score
On ready lifts site it says “NOTE: Not for use on trucks that are factory pre-lifted/leveled or that have the "off-road package". Check factory height prior to ordering or installing. Trucks with more than 22" of wheel hub to fender lip height may require less lift.”

Any reason they would say not for use with ORP?

Creep0321

Reaction score
mine's 23" hub to lip, stock
And....? according to their website you should not use that kit. I have seen in other threads people leaving out the preload spacer up front, which then leaves a bit of rake on the truck.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
On ready lifts site it says “NOTE: Not for use on trucks that are factory pre-lifted/leveled or that have the "off-road package". Check factory height prior to ordering or installing. Trucks with more than 22" of wheel hub to fender lip height may require less lift.”

Any reason they would say not for use with ORP?

just saw that warning on ready lifts site.im not sure how long the warning has been there?.many of us on this site have used this exact levelling kit on either the off-road package or on the rebel (no air suspension). maybe as a site vender readylift can chime in.

another oddity is just above the warning with the off-road package it is recommended for the rebel. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Rod Knock

Reaction score
Who would you recommend getting a leveling kit from?
Looking for a leveling kit for my sport and wondering if you guys are seeing any drop in fuel economy?
I'm enjoying the 19mpg i'm getting with it over the 14.5mpg I was getting with a 2013 F150 3.5 ecoboost.

Tstevenson325

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
just saw that warning on ready lifts site.im not sure how long the warning has been there?.many of us on this site have used this exact levelling kit on either the off-road package or on the rebel (no air suspension). maybe as a site vender readylift can chime in.

another oddity is just above the warning with the off-road package it is recommended for the rebel. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
So, just to clarify, the 22" Center of hub to Fender center is a soft number. You have to think that not everyone measures from the same spot or reads a tape measure the same for that matter.

We've installed or helped install the RLS 3.5" SST kit on several ORP equip trucks now with zero issues. The only failures we've seen are inner CV boot failure cause by negligence from the installer (Not following instructions which let to them hanging the suspension by the axle, thus dislodging the inner bearings and breaking retainer clips. Blah Blah Blah , you get the picture.)

If you have questions or concerns, message me and I'd be glad to assist.

Creep0321

Reaction score
So, just to clarify, the 22" Center of hub to Fender center is a soft number. You have to think that not everyone measures from the same spot or reads a tape measure the same for that matter.

We've installed or helped install the RLS 3.5" SST kit on several ORP equip trucks now with zero issues. The only failures we've seen are inner CV boot failure cause by negligence from the installer (Not following instructions which let to them hanging the suspension by the axle, thus dislodging the inner bearings and breaking retainer clips. Blah Blah Blah , you get the picture.)

If you have questions or concerns, message me and I'd be glad to assist.

Installing with or without the preload spacer? Thank you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountain Eden

Reaction score
I don’t know guys. Seems like you’re pushing the stock suspension stuff to its limit adding it up to 3’. I think I’ll just stick to not leveling it.

Users who are viewing this thread