5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie seat starting to rip!

Chohan002

Reaction score
So, I bought my truck back in August and have about 10000 kms on it. I recently paint corrected the truck and while detailing the interior I noticed all the leather texture on the left side of the drivers seat was all worn and was starting to rip. Does anyone else have this kind of wear out just mine?

Thanks in advance

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So, I bought my truck back in August and have about 10000 kms on it. I recently paint corrected the truck and while detailing the interior I noticed all the leather texture on the left side of the drivers seat was all worn and was starting to rip. Does anyone else have this kind of wear out just mine?

Thanks in advance
Thanks for reaching out, Chohan002. Unfortunately, our team is unable to assist customers outside of the US. That said, we do recommend visiting your preferred FCA dealer for this concern. You may also want to connect with Canadian Customer Care to have this documented. You may find their contact information by clicking on the following link and scrolling down to the "Canada" tab: https://www.fcagroup.com/en-US/footer/Pages/contacts.aspx.

Kate P.
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread