5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Rear Heated and Vented Seats

Reaction score
My truck has the heated rear seats that recline. They are not ventilated though. I'm not sure if you could get the rears in the Laramie to be vented as well. But anyways here's my VIN so you can look up the wiring for it... 1C6SRFJT8MN702738
Great thanks!! I am fine if I can just pull off heated only.

Reaction score
I will probably check to see if I can do the ventilation as well. I know the front and rear seats look identical with the pinholes in them. So I'm hoping that will allow for ventilation in the back as well.

Daverous

Reaction score
Yep. More parts but completely doable. Again, huge score having those harnesses present. Voltage and canbus signals should be in the harness. Just need the parts and alfaobd programing. Dealership won't touch it with a ten foot pole. Ask me how I know....

Swicago

Reaction score

cjthompson206

Reaction score
3507QueensBlvd - Did you ever end up adding in the rear heated seats?
Since you had the wiring under the seats, what did you have to purchase to complete the project? I am only looking to add the heated seats in the rear.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Curious as well as I have a 22 Laramie without heated back seats which I thought was weird but all my factory mods I’ve done so far have had the wiring already built in so I’d be curious if I had the entire floor harness with them if not it’s not with it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread