5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie discount question

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's not just the add-ons like wheel locks or door edge guards. That's bush league.

The dealer might steer you to finance with a certain bank, which will then give the dealership a commission in return.
Same with wheel-and-tire warranties and extended vehicle warranties, which the dealership will gladly add to your loan. Of course your loan is now bigger, which means even more commission to the dealer.
What happens in the finance office generates a lot of the dealers profits these days.
Up selling is different than adding a bunch of custom crap and adding to sticker. I accept wheel locks. I've never heard of them trying to steer to a higher bank, they always steer me to their cheapest bank, to lower the payment, to get the sale. You can easily finance elsewhere and deny warranties.

U

User_3336

*****************************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************************

I'm a 23 Laramie owner! :)

Love the 12 UC5 and the leather seats. BTW, the ventilated seats work just fine, but the cabin has to be cool for it to actually be much use.

The discount ended up being $14,223. you will NEVER see that off a Laramie past this month!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I'm a 23 Laramie owner! :)

Love the 12 UC5 and the leather seats. BTW, the ventilated seats work just fine, but the cabin has to be cool for it to actually be much use.
congrats

Users who are viewing this thread