5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Cooled Seats Vs Limited

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm curious what other tires have you had on your truck? You can get wheel spin in the rain with pretty much any tire with these trucks. Even the EcoDiesel I used to own could easily spin the tires in the rain. Although to be fair, that had Goodyear SRA's, which are well-known to be crappy tires for any condition except bare dry pavement. And even their dry performance is debatable LOL.

Well, this is 1st set for this car so idk how is any the other tires doing for this car, but i used to ran BFGoodrich KO2 on my last Tundra and i didn't get wheel spin as much as this car.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can't really go wrong with KO2's, they're great tires. I haven't owned those on a Ram 1500 so I can't really give a comparison of them. Maybe you just need to learn the characteristics of the hemi and Ram 1500. I usually don't get wheel spin unless I want to.

rgreener77

Reaction score
The cooling in the seats seems to have gotten better with time. . Wonder if maybe it just took some time for the perforations to open up? Definitely and disappointed thus far with MPG on the E-Torque. It says I'm saving driving in town, yet I can't seem to muster more than 15-16 out of a tank of gas.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Well, this is 1st set for this car so idk how is any the other tires doing for this car, but i used to ran BFGoodrich KO2 on my last Tundra and i didn't get wheel spin as much as this car.
Probably just the Hemi power causing the spin :)

spark arrestor

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question.

We own a 2020 Limited and a 2020 Laramie. Both have black interiors. I honestly don't notice any real difference between the two as far as the cooled seats go.
The Laramie has etorque, and it hasn't made any difference in the mileage. But it's really designed to help the mpg for city driving. It doesn't do anything to help with highway mileage, and that's what the majority of my driving is.

spark arrestor

Reaction score
just bought a 2019. why would the truck have been sold as a limited, but have "Laramie" features?

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You're saying the 2019 Limited you just bought has Laramie features? Can you elaborate? Like which features are you referring to? The Laramie does offer many of the same features as the Limited, but as options.

Users who are viewing this thread