5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KZT Status

jbailey101

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and posting for the first time due to frustration. I ordered 3 Ram trucks for business (Limited, Laramie & Bighorn) through a friend who is a salesman in Greenville SC. The trucks are 2021's and were ordered on 7/27. They all have Ramboxes and the salesman told me they're in KZT status at Mopar. After doing little research I'm not sure that is a thing, does anyone know? My understanding is KZT is a delivery code and should indicate close to the dealership. Am I missing something or is my salesman just trying to get me to go away? Any answers would be awesome. Thanks!!

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe KZ-T is “Second Rail Departure”

Next will be KZ-U “Second Rail Arrival” then KZ-X “Delivered to Dealer”

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here are all of the various KZ sub-statuses.

Attachments

• 6DD25DF4-3BFA-4D1F-B51D-A3F55E54AE86.png
    6DD25DF4-3BFA-4D1F-B51D-A3F55E54AE86.png
    475.6 KB · Views: 47

jbailey101

Reaction score
So I assume its close to being delivered? Salesman isn't providing much info...

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would assume that yes, it’s close to being delivered. I’m not sure if there’s a specific timeframe once it hits that status though. I’m sure it depends on where the receiving dealership is located.

spiG

Reaction score
So I assume the friend isn't that close of a friend since you keep referring to him as "salesman"?

tom318

Reaction score
So I assume its close to being delivered? Salesman isn't providing much info...
It’s already shipped at least. Haven’t been part of the forum that long been spent a lot of time researching and talking to others with orders. I ordered a Laramie on 7/23 and it’s sitting in “JS” and it’s been there for over a week now. Waiting for inspection or available room on a carrier. It’s seems to be a common theme with salesman/dealers not really following up on orders. Communication is minimal with mine and even when I try for updates they leave me hanging most of the time. Based on that KZ status you should have it soon. Sooner than me at least.

Users who are viewing this thread