5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katzkin Mopar Leather Upgrade 2019 Bighorn

pber1

Reaction score
After reading this thread I’ve decided to do the Katzkin upgrade I went with black but have a day or two to change my mind. Which color do you guys think would look better in my bighorn, all black or black with lapis face? B163B04E-ACF3-43C9-8766-C6361494B7C3.png 799BD8D0-3D65-4A72-8FFA-3ED84B32AD13.png

CrookedLetta

Reaction score
Is this the comfortable “plush” leather, or the cheaper “hard” leather like you’re seeing in many vehicles now?

Sspearsau

Reaction score
Is this the comfortable “plush” leather, or the cheaper “hard” leather like you’re seeing in many vehicles now?
I find mine to be very comfortable. I would not describe it as plush, but it certainly is not hard.

Firebird

Reaction score
Firebird, did you request that the installer not do the panels on the doors? Mine were all done as a part of the Katskinz set provided to the installers to match the seats.
No, I did not request the door panels. Honestly, I didn't even think about it. I'll call them next week on those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online