5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Took Delivery of Factory Order, Long Island NY

Cleave

Reaction score
Hello Gang, Figured I'd make an official post since I'm finally a RAM owner. I've been lurking and researching for months now. Placed an order in December and just took delivery last night. I traded in my 2011 Silverado. The wait was tough, but definitely worth it. Enjoying every second of it so far. Already threw on a Lomax Trifold hard cover that I scored from a fellow member. IMG-5102.jpg

IMG-5121.jpg

IMG-5124.jpg

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
Hello Gang, Figured I'd make an official post since I'm finally a RAM owner. I've been lurking and researching for months now. Placed an order in December and just took delivery last night. I traded in my 2011 Silverado. The wait was tough, but definitely worth it. Enjoying every second of it so far. Already threw on a Lomax Trifold hard cover that I scored from a fellow member. View attachment 47006

View attachment 47007

View attachment 47008
Congrats on your new truck. You're going to love it.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Hello Gang, Figured I'd make an official post since I'm finally a RAM owner. I've been lurking and researching for months now. Placed an order in December and just took delivery last night. I traded in my 2011 Silverado. The wait was tough, but definitely worth it. Enjoying every second of it so far. Already threw on a Lomax Trifold hard cover that I scored from a fellow member. View attachment 47006

View attachment 47007

View attachment 47008
Nice color
Congrats

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
Congratulations very nice. Hey I also live on Long Island and have had my 2020 Rebel for 2 weeks now.

I have a question for you, I see you purchased at Browns over in Patchogue. Since you ordered direct from factory and didnt get off the lot is there any wiggle room on pricing? Do you pay msrp? Just curious because I bought out of state, Browns didn't have anything on their lot.

Cleave

Reaction score
Congrats. Go grab this extra $250 rebate

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Cool. Just submitted it through the link. Thanks!

Cleave

Reaction score
Congratulations very nice. Hey I also live on Long Island and have had my 2020 Rebel for 2 weeks now.

I have a question for you, I see you purchased at Browns over in Patchogue. Since you ordered direct from factory and didnt get off the lot is there any wiggle room on pricing? Do you pay msrp? Just curious because I bought out of state, Browns didn't have anything on their lot.

Hey, Congrats! So, I was actually able to use a Chrysler employee pricing discount through family. The Price was pretty cut and dry, not really much to negotiate. It's just a fixed % below invoice + whatever the current rebates are for the month. However, I chose Brown's because they gave the best number on my trade-in by far. The other two dealerships I met with weren't even close.

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
I purchase all my vehicles out of state for two reasons. Anything in the tri-state area they seem to be real pigs on pricing (they negotiate down from msrp instead of what they paid on a vehicle). And for some reason the dealers here get new inventory in later most stuff isn't on their lots, it's in transit at least in the early months of the year
(January and February).

Cleave

Reaction score
I purchase all my vehicles out of state for two reasons. Anything in the tri-state area they seem to be real pigs on pricing (they negotiate down from msrp instead of what they paid on a vehicle). And for some reason the dealers here get new inventory in later most stuff isn't on their lots, it's in transit at least in the early months of the year
(January and February).
Did you Deal with Criswell? I contacted Carl and he was a pleasure. I was strongly considering heading south to make the Deal. The only hurdle was my trade in. They were a few thousand off compared to Brown's and said there was nothing he could do. His discounted pricing was even slightly better than the employee pricing. Rebel looks good. You got it lifted quick?!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new 2020 Laramie Sport from the other end of New York State! :) (y)

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
Can't say enough good things about Criswell. I dealt with Kathryn Bitter and she was fantastic.
My msrp was 59K and I got the truck for 46K.

Kathryn and the finance manager are originally from Long Island. The building there in is brand new and facilities are really nice ( wish they were closer). They have a custom shop they deal with for lifts, aftermarket wheels and tires. They have more than one location and had 2020 vehicles in stock, not in transit like Long Island.

I got top dollar for my trade in, no hassles exactly what they told me. I was in and out and while I was there two couples from Long Island were there also purchasing vehicles.

I plan on making another trip there in April to trade in my sons Jeep Wrangler. Once you get to Maryland/Virginia and further south the buying experience is so much better then New York.

Users who are viewing this thread