5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just purchased a new 2019 Ram 2500

Living Life

Reaction score
Well I'm here not because my Ram has been great. It's to get help with the one issue I'm having. My A/C sucks bad out here in Az! Hoping i can find help here to get this solved, otherwise this new truck is going away. I love everything but this A/C only blows at 60 degrees. Sorry for this being my welcome post........

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and sorry to hear about your AC issues, seems to be a common problem. There’s multiple threads addressing it, do a search and you’ll find what you’re looking for.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well I'm here not because my Ram has been great. It's to get help with the one issue I'm having. My A/C sucks bad out here in Az! Hoping i can find help here to get this solved, otherwise this new truck is going away. I love everything but this A/C only blows at 60 degrees. Sorry for this being my welcome post........

Hi @Living Life - I regret to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your truck. If you work with your dealer for this concern, please be sure to let us know via private message. I would like to escalate your situation to a Case Manager which will provide the dealership and yourself with an individual who will review your concern, then assist you and the dealership in exhausting all available resources to have the concern addressed and resolved.

Mark
RamCares

Fatherof3

Reaction score
Welcome , as Scott said there are threads on the A/C a couple people have had the dealer fix it and some have done the A/C hack

Living Life

Reaction score
Hi @Living Life - I regret to hear of the trouble you are experiencing with your truck. If you work with your dealer for this concern, please be sure to let us know via private message. I would like to escalate your situation to a Case Manager which will provide the dealership and yourself with an individual who will review your concern, then assist you and the dealership in exhausting all available resources to have the concern addressed and resolved.

Mark
RamCares
Sorry Mark, FCA has done nothing! Opened a case with you guys and they claim all is normal! Total BS and I have already been looking at Ford Super Dutys this week because of the way FCA has handled this situation!

Living Life

Reaction score
Welcome , as Scott said there are threads on the A/C a couple people have had the dealer fix it and some have done the A/C hack
I appreciate that. Likely will ditch the truck as I live here in Az. Really pissed at FCA right now.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a latest training that came out for the techs from FCA .. they explain why customers are complaining and why it is normal. Main thing is, make sure you do not use the AUTO mode. Then, install the "update" aka "hack".

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Like others have said, do the hack. You are already into the triple digits (normal for Az now), and will suffer through that into early October. The hack is pretty simple and foolproof.
If I was still living there (moved from Phoenix area 2 yrs ago) I’d have done it.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Like others have said, do the hack. You are already into the triple digits (normal for Az now), and will suffer through that into early October. The hack is pretty simple and foolproof.
If I was still living there (moved from Phoenix area 2 yrs ago) I’d have done it.
Lucky you ;)

RamCares

Reaction score
Sorry Mark, FCA has done nothing! Opened a case with you guys and they claim all is normal! Total BS and I have already been looking at Ford Super Dutys this week because of the way FCA has handled this situation!

While I regret to hear your feedback, I do appreciate your honesty. Please do not hesitate to follow up with me via PM as I am happy to look into your case further.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread