5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just purchased a 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie

DeN1c3

Reaction score
I recently purchased a beautiful lifted 2019 Ram 2500 because I wanted to trade in my 2019 F150 so I could tow my travel trailer (8000Lb) with more confidence. However not sure if it is a 5 or 6 inch lift and has 37X22.5R20 Nitto Tires. Will this negatively impact me towing my travel trailer where I have to remove the lift?

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
Nah, just throw the appropriate height drop hitch on and off ya go. I see entire campgrounds full of brodozers towing heavily loaded toyhaulers at the dunes every weekend. Congrats on the new truck, throw a GreenPeace bumper sticker on that thing.

DeN1c3

Reaction score
Nah, just throw the appropriate height drop hitch on and off ya go. I see entire campgrounds full of brodozers towing heavily loaded toyhaulers at the dunes every weekend. Congrats on the new truck, throw a GreenPeace bumper sticker on that thing.
Thanks for that comment much appreciated. I plan to taking it to a local lift shop to check out the truck to make sure it was done right in the first place.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from the great sovereign state of Arkansas!

Users who are viewing this thread