5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered new Ram Rebel

Cmousel

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got back from the dealer after ordering a new 2022 Ram Rebel with G/T package and Rebel B. First time Ive ever ordered a truck and I am completely new to the Ram trucks. I am really looking forward to seeing how it is. I come from a 2020 F150 STX and imagine the ride is going to be much different. Not much information out there about this package but Im interested in the exhaust and cold air intake from Mopar. Hoping it gets built quick so I can start driving it around! Now the wait begins...

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
You will love your new Ram !!
I have had my '19 Laramie for 3 years now. I owned a '17 STX before this and glad I made the switch. Looked really hard at a Lariat but the Laramie has a nicer interior and drives better.
I currently have a 2022 Longhorn on order

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. If you’d like to enter your order in the tracker, please fill out the form that’s linked in the top of this document.

LilRebel

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got back from the dealer after ordering a new 2022 Ram Rebel with G/T package and Rebel B. First time Ive ever ordered a truck and I am completely new to the Ram trucks. I am really looking forward to seeing how it is. I come from a 2020 F150 STX and imagine the ride is going to be much different. Not much information out there about this package but Im interested in the exhaust and cold air intake from Mopar. Hoping it gets built quick so I can start driving it around! Now the wait begins...
Hi! Has it arrived yet?

Cmousel

Reaction score
Hi! Has it arrived yet?
It has not. I just saw that the first Rebel I ordered did just finish and has WS, but I had to reorder right after and am still waiting for D1... Reorder was placed 10/20/21

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
Well come on in, we ain't gonna bite cha.

With any luck, you will get a quick turnaround. It's not exactly 1st come 1st serve with FCA truck orders.

Users who are viewing this thread