5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered my 1500 Limited from Phillip Olson at Bud Clary!

SBrentnall

Reaction score
Thanks to all the great advice on this forum (especially from @Silent Bob), I just placed my order for a Limited from Phillip at Bud Clary in Washington.

MSRP: $70,930
Price before rebates: $61,000
0% financing for 72 months confirmed
Likely rebates: $500 Chrysler cash, $1k PennFed

It'll probably cost around $1200 to have the truck shipped to me in Los Angeles.

The process was completely painless. I emailed my summary from Build & Price, Phillip emailed back a quote. We chatted on the phone, then he sent a deposit form for me to sign and a build sheet. I hate haggling and the price seemed fair. What do you guys think?

Twiztids4

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m brand new to the forum and some recent unfortunate circumstances have me looking for a truck a year or two earlier than I thought I would. A friend can get me his “friends and family” pricing since he works with Dodge as well as about 20 other auto makers in his line of work. This puts it at 1% below invoice which on a limited with all options is roughly 7k off (still about 68k). I haven’t bought a new truck in over 15 years (hence I’d be keeping this one for another 15 and would like some good options) but I remember you used to be able to haggle to get it down more. Is there a better way to do this? I can post a build sheet if someone wanted to see it. Also we bought the lifetime Mopar warranty for my wife’s 2015 Grand Cherokee and that has paid for itself many times over already. The dealer said they don’t have this for the rams is this true? If so it is making me second guess all of these tech options since her Cherokee had over 5k worth of warranty work fixing things between the uconnect, air suspension, etc. Thanks in advance.

SBrentnall

Reaction score
Is there a better way to do this?
Check out this thread. I found it very helpful:

RAMBO2500

Reaction score
Thanks to all the great advice on this forum (especially from @Silent Bob), I just placed my order for a Limited from Phillip at Bud Clary in Washington.

MSRP: $70,930
Price before rebates: $61,000
0% financing for 72 months confirmed
Likely rebates: $500 Chrysler cash, $1k PennFed

It'll probably cost around $1200 to have the truck shipped to me in Los Angeles.

The process was completely painless. I emailed my summary from Build & Price, Phillip emailed back a quote. We chatted on the phone, then he sent a deposit form for me to sign and a build sheet. I hate haggling and the price seemed fair. What do you guys think?
Ordered a 2500 from Phillip this week as well thanks to this forum and silent bobs post.

Users who are viewing this thread