5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just moved up from Tacoma

whonut

Reaction score
I spent a ton of time customizing my '14 Taco, and it was sweet, but I wanna buy a boat in next couple of years. 2019 Laramie Quad Cab off road.

Time to get busy on mods! Looking forward to the new adventure.

IMG_20190623_160142.jpg

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I enjoy the Silver (Didn't see one until after I ordered my Granite rig)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Awesome. Welcome and congrats on the new rig.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

whonut

Reaction score
Congrats on the upgrade! I too have came from a taco man what have we been missing!!!

I couldn’t believe the amount below sticker that dealer was willing to offer me on the Ram, and the amount he gave me on trade in for the taco. It was a no brainer financially, for the upgrade I got in terms of capabilities and driving experience.

Toyota has been cutting basic features for years (no fricking outside temp gauge, no dimming mirror, etc.), while Ram is throwing in everything except the kitchen sink. I loved my truck, but I’m also wondering when the market at large will begin to respond accordingly like I have.

Srminosky

Reaction score
I couldn’t believe the amount below sticker that dealer was willing to offer me on the Ram, and the amount he gave me on trade in for the taco. It was a no brainer financially, for the upgrade I got in terms of capabilities and driving experience.

Toyota has been cutting basic features for years (no fricking outside temp gauge, no dimming mirror, etc.), while Ram is throwing in everything except the kitchen sink. I loved my truck, but I’m also wondering when the market at large will begin to respond accordingly like I have.

Ram is on to something and seems the other makers are in react mode. We are witnessing the change in what standard features in a truck will be.

Users who are viewing this thread