5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Looking For Any Intel On Factory Orders for 2019 RAM HD 2500 & 3500 ???

HEALTHNUTGUY

Reaction score
Not a lot of information around..... can’t get a straight answer from dealerships... ordering was supposed to open up this month......now some are saying January 2nd..... too much confusion and conflicting information....

Thanks in advance ....

Some 2019 HD pics attached.... 9B9D4041-184E-4AB0-BB31-F0D28E0E1079.jpeg 72D2E6CB-FF88-4C84-91B3-A50EFF47F71D.jpeg 442DE94F-07A4-4030-B100-7A8AB8652DD1.jpeg

M

Mdegen93

You won’t get to order until the trucks officially released. So we should see this during the Detroit autoshow if I had to guess

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordering was to open on Nov. 19th with production to start on January 2nd.

The 2019 will be a refreshed 4th Gen. The confusing part is that it is to be released at the 8 weeks from now at NAIAS on Jan 19thish.

Which doesn't make sense how bvb you can order something we haven't seen.

The 5th Gen HD probably wont be til 2021 as a 2022 model.

The HD news and rumors are very confusing. I hear there may be something coming that will sort some of it out...so stay tuned.

Also another member was told that 2019 HD ordering has started, as of the 15th or 16th.

So I am sure I didn't help with the confusion...but those are the numbers we have.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My recollection is that the 2019 HDs (as already mentioned, refreshed, not a completely new chassis) will be introduced at NAIAS in Detroit in January, with first deliveries scheduled for March/April. You know they won't be early, or even on-time, with initial deliveries - it's almost a certainty they'll be late. Not sure when it makes sense for them to open up ordering to customer orders. I guess if you're a large fleet customer that has an established rapport with Ram, maybe you'd get to be one of the first to place a customer order. But individual customer orders, that's got to be a ways down the line.

Green_mtnMan

Reaction score
I am debating on dropping 48K-ish on a (2018 3500 drw, 4x4, diesel, reg. cab) equipped with tow package. Any speculation on what a similar equipped / configured 2019 might cost in a correlating Tradesman package? Wondering if it's worth the wait considering I don't use the truck in the winter and still have my 2500 in good working order. I wasn't sure that I would like the aesthetics of the 19's (as the 1500's aren't exactly 'comely' IMHO).

The newly revealed pics of the 1 ton's don't seem to have the 1500's front, exterior aesthetics which makes me think that I might be better served waiting for a 19, re. resale in 5-6 yr's...

Users who are viewing this thread