5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just joined from Winnipeg, Canada

Karls-a-Rebel

Reaction score
This is my first full sized truck I have owned. Purchased it to tow our newly purchased 5000lb Travel Trailer. So far I love it. My only regret was not getting a unit with the larger tank, but will work on that later. I live in Winnipeg Canada, and with our winters being bone cold... I opted for non-air suspension but plan to put AirLift in the rear or maybe a full lift kit... time will tell.
My Sport model Crew Cab came with 3.92 rear and I immediately installed Mopar side steps, a LoMax Tonneau. and beefier BFG KO2's.
Oct 7 2018.jpg

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Great looking setup you got.

Be sure to check out our towing section and camping threads and join in on the conversations.

If you get a chance post a pic of your payload sticker located on your door jamb.

Thanks for joining us

Karls-a-Rebel

Reaction score
Here's mine.... Got a 1500 Rebel Sport Crew Cab with tow group, level 2 equipment, anti-spin diff, dual sunroof, 9 speaker with amp, blind spot monitoring.

Tire Sticker.jpg

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome fellow 'Pegger! Good choice skipping the air ride, and that's a great looking Sport! Who did you deal with, if you don't mind me asking?

Karls-a-Rebel

Reaction score
Welcome fellow 'Pegger! Good choice skipping the air ride, and that's a great looking Sport! Who did you deal with, if you don't mind me asking?

Waverly Chrysler... Ron Hamm.... Traded in a 14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the Off Road and Luxury Package....

I was going to get the Rebel but was totally disappointed with the fact that you can't get vented seats in it, so to keep my wife happy... (you know the saying) I got the Rebel Sport instead!

Have you been off-roading yet?

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! What a wonderful setup, you are in for some fun. Love the changing leaves. Fall is too short though, right?

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on the new truck. My mother is from Winnipeg and I used to work in Steinbach. I am now in NW Missouri. Not quite as cold.

Users who are viewing this thread