5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got a 2020 2500 6.4 power wagon with Ram boxes. Need help

Brianv

Reaction score
Please let me know what Tonneau cover is good, I would prefer hard cover as I hold tools inside. Also what mods should I get. Please send pics if you have them. Thank you in advance

Wsmith

Reaction score
Might get better responses if you go to the Ram HD site. A few on here have 2500's but the majority are 1500's. Not being a D***, just trying to get you the most responses.

Wreckm

Reaction score
maybe if he was asking about some HD options but anyone with a rambox can answer

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No one with a 5th Gen 1500 will have a 6'4 RamBox.

So likely to not get the right answer as the 1500 has a 5'7 RamBox.

And and since mods are also asked about

WWW.HDRAMS.COM

More specific answers will be found there. It is the sister site to here for HeavyDuty. Although you can get some great info here too.

Wreckm

Reaction score
The manufacturer's have options for both bed sizes sure not much changes but length.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As far as brands and types. Yes. That info woukd be helpful

Just making sure the OP and anyone offering help understand that his RamBox is different than the RamBox available on the 1500.

Some people still believe the 1500 and 2500 got the same upgrades and they did not

Some guys have driven around in there 6'4 crew cab and ordered a 5'7 bed cover and were astonished it didnt fit.

Just letting the OP know we have 2 websites and although he will get great info here...he can get more specific info there.

AintDa1

Reaction score
Please let me know what Tonneau cover is good, I would prefer hard cover as I hold tools inside. Also what mods should I get. Please send pics if you have them. Thank you in advance
I've been looking and the Backflip are the only ones I have found that will fit.

BNeal

Reaction score
I've been looking and the Backflip are the only ones I have found that will fit.
This wasn't my first choice, but went with it. Turns out it's perfect for me. Highly recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread