5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just because I love it!

Longhorn5G

Reaction score
One day during the summer, I think I am going to literally plastidip the truck white, just for the hell of it. Everything kept chrome or whatever as it should. But any black paint will be white. And I will go ahead and gloss that. I figure 200 bucks, maybe, in plastidip costs.

Park it in garage, and take my time over a few days.

Im not joking.

Creep0321

Reaction score
One day during the summer, I think I am going to literally plastidip the truck white, just for the hell of it. Everything kept chrome or whatever as it should. But any black paint will be white. And I will go ahead and gloss that. I figure 200 bucks, maybe, in plastidip costs.

Park it in garage, and take my time over a few days.

Im not joking.
They make car kits and sprayers and whatnot.

doublenichols

Reaction score
Sampling, at the moment. First mistake was being directly overtop for a spray, amd it dropped some drops on the laptop. I know now for next time, but i will continue til done and ignore that lesson learned.

Any advice from anyone how to peel and reveal the bronco horse heads all by themselves?
b9c7b7435c1c0f21d788b7820ba190cb.jpg
42bbf39eedfe7b9f5e880f7450ccf3e4.jpg

Rub a little petroleum jelly over the logos, then spray. When completely dry, the paint won't stick to the petroleum jelly.

Users who are viewing this thread