5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivory/Indigo frost Limited

Cannonball

Reaction score
@rin
they were giving me about 12 off, then got additional 1000 for chevy trade and 500 for nar membership since im a realtor, got it at the end of the month at meador, had lots of rain in dfw in October so they needed a sale and gave me very fair trade for my chevy
@ronddog2220 what did the dealer need to see or verify for your NAR discount? My wife is a member and I plan to use the NAR family member discount (38CKY3). Gotta love a wife that SAVES you money!

Roddog2220

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. But what was the nature of the initial $12k discount? Some of it was the dealer's cut, I'm sure, but a lot of it had to be factory incentives. Can you tell exactly how that $12k breaks down? Which factory incentives were applied and how much each was worth, and how much the dealer knocked off from their own profit?

Thanks again.

I don't have a clue about the breakdown sorry, I just know i told them where I needed to be or I was going with a 18 6.2 gmc for 15k off sticker so I thought 13.5 off a 19 was fair

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
After months of searching and refusing to custom order, I finally found the exact truck I had been looking for. Build date was 10/03. It looks like they've worked out a lot of the fit and finish problems I've been seeing on here. Ramboxes line up and close perfectly. No issues with the bumpers. All and all very pleased. View attachment 7426 View attachment 7430
Picking up one this weekend just like yours with etorque. Found it on a lot!

Jskidoo

Reaction score
After months of searching and refusing to custom order, I finally found the exact truck I had been looking for. Build date was 10/03. It looks like they've worked out a lot of the fit and finish problems I've been seeing on here. Ramboxes line up and close perfectly. No issues with the bumpers. All and all very pleased. View attachment 7426 View attachment 7430
Why would you refuse to custom order the truck. I ordered mine, it’s actually due in tomorrow. Same exact truck impossible to find with Ram boxes. Does custom ordering cost more or something?

Jskidoo

Reaction score
Sorry, being lazy didn’t read the whole thread. Beautiful truck can’t wait to get mine. Heckuva deal

Ram92131

Reaction score
Add one more to the stable of Ivory/Indigo trucks. Love this one with the Offroad package, Ramboxes, and the chrome bumpers just look right on this color. This spec was a unicorn because I refused to buy the trailer tow mirrors (I wanted the 360 camera). When I bought it there were only two like it that I could find anywhere in the Western US.

GPTempDownload 26.JPG

GOPR0141.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread