5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivory/Indigo frost Limited

ericd

Reaction score
After months of searching and refusing to custom order, I finally found the exact truck I had been looking for. Build date was 10/03. It looks like they've worked out a lot of the fit and finish problems I've been seeing on here. Ramboxes line up and close perfectly. No issues with the bumpers. All and all very pleased. IMG_7101.jpg IMG_5790.jpeg

Last edited:

U-235

Reaction score
Interior pics! Make me regret not going with the Indigo Frost...

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Hard to believe you found this on a lot. WTH? Love it. eTorque?

RAM 4times

Reaction score
well congrats if you bought it. just stay on top of your interior. i love the ivory tri-coat. so easy to keep looking great.

ericd

Reaction score
Hard to believe you found this on a lot. WTH? Love it. eTorque?
no. It was the one thing I had to give up. But it was worth it to not have to wait for an order. I had been seeing a bunch of ramboxes showing up on lots but there was always a couple things wrong with them.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
no. It was the one thing I had to give up. But it was worth it to not have to wait for an order. I had been seeing a bunch of ramboxes showing up on lots but there was always a couple things wrong with them.
question. you said you waited months to find what you wanted on the lot, wouldn't you have maybe gotten it sooner if you ordered it?

ericd

Reaction score
question. you said you waited months to find what you wanted on the lot, wouldn't you have maybe gotten it sooner if you ordered it?
Possibly, but I had a lot of problems with my 2014 order. Plus all the delays with the current one I didn't want to deal with it. I was hoping one would have popped up a little sooner. It seemed less stressful looking as opposed to waiting for an order. Just saving my own sanity lol

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful truck just hope it lasts without issues

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. So happy that you found it on a lot. Enjoy Bro.

djwdjw

Reaction score
Great find. Would have like to have had those ram boxes, but wanted to make the jump.

I'm very curious tho - exactly how long are the ram boxes? I've never seen it mentioned. I've got a 12 gauge thing I would like to put in them when heading to the field :)

Great looking truck!

ericd

Reaction score
Great find. Would have like to have had those ram boxes, but wanted to make the jump.

I'm very curious tho - exactly how long are the ram boxes? I've never seen it mentioned. I've got a 12 gauge thing I would like to put in them when heading to the field :)

Great looking truck!
This is the old version. I know they sold gun racks so I'm sure the new ones would fit the same.
2011-ram-outdoorsman_100319772_h.jpg

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have same color, ivory, 62k sticker for 48500, love it so far

How'd you get it down from an MSRP of $62 k to $48.5k? Can you specify exactly what all of the factory incentives were, and how much the dealer threw in?

Thanks!

Roddog2220

Reaction score
How'd you get it down from an MSRP of $62 k to $48.5k? Can you specify exactly what all of the factory incentives were, and how much the dealer threw in?

Thanks!

they were giving me about 12 off, then got additional 1000 for chevy trade and 500 for nar membership since im a realtor, got it at the end of the month at meador, had lots of rain in dfw in October so they needed a sale and gave me very fair trade for my chevy

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they were giving me about 12 off, then got additional 1000 for chevy trade and 500 for nar membership since im a realtor, got it at the end of the month at meador, had lots of rain in dfw in October so they needed a sale and gave me very fair trade for my chevy

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. But what was the nature of the initial $12k discount? Some of it was the dealer's cut, I'm sure, but a lot of it had to be factory incentives. Can you tell exactly how that $12k breaks down? Which factory incentives were applied and how much each was worth, and how much the dealer knocked off from their own profit?

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread