5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its been a pleasure

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don’t even get me started on Two tone color options. Lol. I mean if we only have 5 or 6 options, at least let us get the lower black rocker panel trim as well. I think MY25 actually did increase that tho.

rick619

Reaction score
I just tried to build a MY25 Big Horn Crew cab 6.4 bed. Hydro blue and they wouldn’t let me add Night Package because hydro blue is not a monotone color🤷🏼‍♂️. Ram is finding all sorts of ways to make loyal customers shop elsewhere.

That is odd! How many colors is it??? (don't answer that lol)

Oddly, one of the left over '23 models I was strongly considering is a BTS edition that is like you describe: Hydro blue with night package. It's about 4 hours away from me near Fresno CA, found mine about an hour away. Short bed though and obviously not a '25.

Last I checked, there's also one in Florida.

The '24 is also really nice, but a different blue. I assume there will be a '25 BTS at some point.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Oddly, one of the left over '23 models I was strongly considering is a BTS edition that is like you describe: Hydro blue with night package. It's about 4 hours away from me near Fresno CA, found mine about an hour away. Short bed though and obviously not a '25.

The '24 is also really nice, but a different blue. I assume there will be a '25 BTS at some point.
Kind of surprised they still have any 23 BTS trucks still "new" in lots. I less they had some insane markups on them

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score

That’s sharp looking. I like it! My buddy just bought MY24 BTS. “Night Edge Blue”

IMG_4159.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread