5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this normal on my new 2019 limited??

19_Limited

Reaction score
Hey everyone haven’t had a chance to Introduce myself yet but I had a question. So I purchased a new 19 limited with etorque and ramboxes etc.
I attached some pictures and noticed this on my bed which has the factory spray in bed liner. On the left side right by the rear on the left side seems to have a hole and you can see daylight and the ground thru it, passenger side can’t really see the ground or any light. Also my exhaust tip on passenger side is lower now then driver side for some reason. I’ve had the truck 1 month and have 1200 miles on it.
This is my first pickup ever so I don’t know much but I’m guessing this isn’t normal. Just wanted to share and see if anyone else has this issues. Also if so, any advice or how should I proceed? Thanks
464cd9c84c4bc3ff58a9169c2f1e9bef.jpg

e7e6d4faf0f7307d4ee6b5ca2efaefee.jpg

57a73c991a188754796cfa0d3b1f50c1.jpg

da03f497bd2d66c550d9f529bf337b2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cosmok

Reaction score
Bring it to the dealer. Also, why blur your license plate? I never understood why folks do that.

kidamer

Reaction score
So you don't get doxxed, or so some knucklehead doesn't get 'creative' and call the State Patrol and report your license plate for a crime...it happens.
but couldnt anyone just do that driving down the street, I mean plates are out there

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ive never understood that either, a million people a day see your license plate but on forums people cover them, makes no sense to me.

It's a lot harder to catch a license plate in traffic, and then remember it or get a picture of it. However, once it's on the internet, along with the rest of your information, like the year of your vehicle, your general location, ability to hack user information, etc etc. It's not that it's not available in real life, it's about separating information that could be used for identity theft, or fraud of any kind.

ponypride

Reaction score
My factory spray in liner has the same small hole. I am guessing it is a drain in case water gets in the bed

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The exhaust tips are an easy adjustment. Mine were equal but hanging lower than I wanted. It's a 1/2" socket to adjust. Just loosen it a bit and you can adjust it.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The beds on truck are not designed to be water tight, i.e. completely sealed up. It bugs me a little but I just think of it as extra water outlets aside from the intentional ones up front. I've yet to see the Germans design a truck bed.

Now imagine what they'd look like without the spray in bedliner...

whetrick1

Reaction score
So you don't get doxxed, or so some knucklehead doesn't get 'creative' and call the State Patrol and report your license plate for a crime...it happens.

It could be a little on the paranoid side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread