5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this an air dam

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I remember changing an interior fuse (F43 on memory) to right side up a year ago and my rear view camera stopped working. I had to reorient it upside down to restore the camera. All kinds.of weird stuff happens when I go near fixing my truck. Lol
Should I have battery negative unplugged when changing fuses, cleaning wire harness connections or grounds. Afraid of short circuiting something.
Fuse orientation makes zero difference. Was this another case where you disconnected the battery before moving the fuse?

As far as why certain features temporarily disappear wmafter unhooking the battery, just a nature of the beast with conjurer controlled vehicles a d the canbua network. The computers have to find the devices in the network before they can be activated.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
By the way, your sticker doesn't show the air suspension any way. It's a separate $1800 option, that isn't there, so you should have the air dam.
I'm in awe of the price for features and the fact that he has a CD player

howster

Reaction score
I'm in awe of the price for features and the fact that he has a CD player
ya the CD is the least used item in the truck. I think a Garth Brooks CD is gathering dust there. I leased it originally and I knew the buyout option was going be favorable at term end so I bought it then knowing it was mechanically sound. Of course a month in after purchasing , with the warranty up, the 1st AGS went.. Times I think they press a button in the Ram HQ to generate repair revenue. I actually was gonna get a 2019 Durango but didn't like the 2019 grille and got the Ram instead. Planning on keeping it for 10-15yrs. Crew cab is perfect for dogs! :)

Users who are viewing this thread