5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there anything that you “ regret “ adding to your Ram ?

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
I regret buying the painted mirror caps because I'm 0/2 on asking dealers to install them and too many horror stories about cracked mirrors to attempt it myself. Keeps me up at night knowing that 40 feet from me is a way of getting rid of the "I bought them at pepboys" looking chrome mirror caps. I'll give it a try in summer when it's warm and the glass is slightly flexible.

do you mean you regret NOT buying the painted ones? i read ur post a few times and was confused about what you meant. (yes, i dissect posts sometimes, other times i skim... Either way i usually wind up confused...lol

cjmst23

Reaction score
do you mean you regret NOT buying the painted ones? i read ur post a few times and was confused about what you meant. (yes, i dissect posts sometimes, other times i skim... Either way i usually wind up confused...lol
No, I regret buying them and not installing them. They are in a box in the bed of the truck because AS MUCH AD ID LIKE TO ELIMINATE THE CHROME ONES, I don't have the stones to risk breaking the mirrors and it costing me $300 for new mirrors too.

Reaction score
Kinda regretting Rambox. They're small on the 5' 7" bed, and there aren't any off the shelf products for mounting a carbine securely in there. It also means I can't put a cap on without permanently losing cargo space.

C

chuck1221

I wish I would have gotten the bigger gas tank. Having to fill up every 200 - 240 miles is starting to get annoying. Other than that love the truck so far.

Users who are viewing this thread