5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone giving deals on new orders?

Sacerdote

Reaction score
I know the chip shortage says given the Auto industry a shortened supply but as I understand it they are now getting some relief. I don't like paying sticker price or anywhere close to it for a new vehicle. I can wait if I need to but I'd rather order something now if I can get a deal. I would probably order it because I doubt anyone would have what I want in stock. When I bought my last vehicle I got such a great deal that I drove 800 miles from the dealer to my house. It was worth it so I don't mind driving for the real deal. Am I Dreaming or is there somebody out there that I can deal with otherwise I will wait. Any suggestions are appreciated

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I know the chip shortage says given the Auto industry a shortened supply but as I understand it they are now getting some relief. I don't like paying sticker price or anywhere close to it for a new vehicle. I can wait if I need to but I'd rather order something now if I can get a deal. I would probably order it because I doubt anyone would have what I want in stock. When I bought my last vehicle I got such a great deal that I drove 800 miles from the dealer to my house. It was worth it so I don't mind driving for the real deal. Am I Dreaming or is there somebody out there that I can deal with otherwise I will wait. Any suggestions are appreciated
It is most definitely a seller's market right now and the likelihood of any cash layed on the hood is nearly 0 for the foreseeable future. That being said there are a lot of us on here that got excellent deals on our trucks. (Invoice or less)

Being in sales myself you need to keep in mind that you want your dealer to make a FAIR profit. If they don't they will not be around long-term to take care of your parts and service needs down the road. It is the unscrupulous dealers holding at full MSRP or even adding "adjustment fees" to the vehicle that give other dealers a bad name.

Last edited:

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Many of us have ordered trucks from them, just mention the forum when you get a quote from them.

Users who are viewing this thread