5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iowa 2019 Ram 1500 from 2013 Ram

ForkliftFranky12

Reaction score
Hello fellow Ram owners. Purchased a 19 Ram here about 3 weeks ago. Laramie Crew Cab in the Black Diamond Pearlcoat. I have a couple questions for everyone or I should say a few gripes already. 1st the rear seats do not recline........Salesman said it was only on the MegaCabs but not from what I am reading or finding. 2nd I have something rattling already in the back seat area. Is there something thats common that I should look for?
The truck does have the Push button start, underseat storage, Uconnect, Led lights which I love btw.
I installed some Westin Step Bars and I am not happy with them at all. The drivers side bracket is incorrect ive called them and sent emails and I am getting the run around. First time using Westin and I cant say I wll be using them again. Does anyone have any recommendations for step bars? I really wanted AMP Research bars but I they are not available yet and I needed to get some step bars.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
the rear seats do not recline
Welcome! Do you have the Level 1 or Level 2 equipment group on your Laramie? Do you have a center console or bench seat? Are there rear seat recline handles under the seats and they don’t work (that has happened here), or are they not there at all?

From the brochure, if you don’t have the center console or either Level 1 or 2 you won’t have the rear recline feature:
C24CE973-9DBB-4C84-8C9C-F8A2DD2382FB.jpeg

ForkliftFranky12

Reaction score
im not sure honestly. I have the sticker in the truck. But it does not have the full console its the flip down one and the rear seats are not heated from what i can see

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Hope your issues are resolved. Salesman seem to not really get to know their product.

It is too late now but the feature guide here can help you figure out what is going on with your options

https://5thgenrams.com/complete-201...black-packages-multifunction-tailgate-listed/

Hope your experience gets better.

I didn't even realize Westin still made stuff. Hope they make it right.

Thanks for joining us.

Users who are viewing this thread