5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

WGMJr

Reaction score
I’ve been a member for a bit but mostly lurked for the wealth of useful information. Thank you to everyone.

I have a ‘19 1500 Laramie sport with a few mods and planning on adding a few more. This is my third Ram (3rd, 4th and this 5th gen) and pretty much haven’t looked at any other truck.

Mods include: Retrax powered bed cover, red TRX start button, Mopar power running boards, retractable bed step, Flowmaster Flowfx muffler, 3M crystalline tint, tow hooks sprayed with red bed liner, in-channel window vent shades, and K&N cabin and engine filters.

IMG_7834.jpeg

Was going to do the 2” Mopar lift but waited too long and now not interested since the price almost doubled.

Last edited:

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve been a member for a bit but mostly lurked for the wealth of useful information. Thank you to everyone.

I have a ‘19 1500 Laramie sport with a few mods and planning on adding a few more. This is my third Ram (3rd, 4th and this 5th gen) and pretty much haven’t looked at any other truck.

Mods include: Retrax powered bed cover, red TRX start button, Mopar power running boards, Flowmaster Flowfx muffler, 3M crystalline tint, tow hooks sprayed with red bed liner, in-channel window vent shades, and K&N cabin and engine filters.

View attachment 156275

Was going to do the 2” Mopar lift but waited too long and now not interested since the price almost doubled.
Looks good congratulations and welcome to the forum or should I say posting to the forum! Ha

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey there!

Welcome to the forum! If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to us! We're available via direct messaging!

Callie
Ram Cares

WGMJr

Reaction score
Hey there!

Welcome to the forum! If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to us! We're available via direct messaging!

Callie
Ram Cares

Awesome! Thank all of you for the warm welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online