5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior swap

RAMMER69

Reaction score
I found a 5th gen 1500 that is being parted out. its a Laramie and i want to do a interior swap with my 5th gen 2500.

-I hear they're decently the same, possibly some modification to the seat brackets, can anyone confirm?

-My current seats are not electric and the ones i want to replace them with, are. Can this be done? This is the more specific question i cant seem to find answers to....TIA

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I found a 5th gen 1500 that is being parted out. its a Laramie and i want to do a interior swap with my 5th gen 2500.

-I hear they're decently the same, possibly some modification to the seat brackets, can anyone confirm?

-My current seats are not electric and the ones i want to replace them with, are. Can this be done? This is the more specific question i cant seem to find answers to....TIA
as far as I have seen posted you do not have a 5th gen 2500
but you will get more info here

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What do you mean? I have a 2021 Ram 2500….
The HD trucks aren't true 5th gen as they are still using the 4th gen cab. The seats can probably be made to work, but as bigdodge saidz your question would be answered better on the HDRams forum.

RAMMER69

Reaction score
The HD trucks aren't true 5th gen as they are still using the 4th gen cab. The seats can probably be made to work, but as bigdodge saidz your question would be answered better on the HDRams forum.
Daaaamnnnn I didn’t realize this, thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread