5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior color

Randy L

Reaction score
My 2019 ram 1500 bighorn has black with diesel grey interior,but A pillars and headliner are of a beigeish color? My 14 ram 1500 had same color interior but A pillars and headliner were grey!Just wonderng if anyone else has this or has seen this combo? Thank you!

79 300

Reaction score
Yes I noticed it when looking at some Bighorns prior to ordering one. We actually test drove one with the diesel grey which had the cream/ beige headliner.

If you get the black interior it is still really a dark grey, but the headliner is the same dark grey/charcoal color verses the cream/ beige you get with the lighter diesel grey interior.

MFALRAM

Reaction score
I have same inside trim. at first I wish it was all the same but it has grown on me and I like it. No regrets

azrebel12

Reaction score
It is actually quite annoying, I was at a lot today looking and the ones I would not be interested in had the "black" headliner and some of the ones I would be interested in had the cream headliner. I want the black headliner and a pillars but don't see a way to tell by the window stickers online which a truck without physically to see the truck. I am looking across a few states to find the truck I want but just noticed this oddity today. Does anyone have a way to tell without seeing the truck like by vin or something.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I LOVE the look of the black pillars and headliners...very classy IMO. The light colors do nothing for me and not a fan of creme headliners.

Users who are viewing this thread