5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior Air Freshener...

U

User_34235

I enjoy the fabreeze clips that go on the vents on the dash. Tried some of the generic ones and will never go back to anything but fabreeze. Amazon and Costco have them in 5 packs and each one lasts about a month.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello I am Goatmann, I am a clean freak. I detail and keep the interior of my truck as pristine as when I got it two years or so ago.

Working at the paper mill, the scent inside the truck can get unpleasant.

I am not a fan of car perfumes that as posted, mask odors. I have tried several products over my 27 years at the plant and my go to spray is Ozioum.

From the website:
OZIUM is a product that sanitizes the air you breathe. Eliminates smoke and offensive malodors caused by airborne bacteria. It is clinically proven to eliminate odors, unlike current products that just mask odors.

notoriouskeef

Reaction score
Hello I am Goatmann, I am a clean freak. I detail and keep the interior of my truck as pristine as when I got it two years or so ago.

Working at the paper mill, the scent inside the truck can get unpleasant.

I am not a fan of car perfumes that as posted, mask odors. I have tried several products over my 27 years at the plant and my go to spray is Ozioum.

From the website:
OZIUM is a product that sanitizes the air you breathe. Eliminates smoke and offensive malodors caused by airborne bacteria. It is clinically proven to eliminate odors, unlike current products that just mask odors.

just bought this and sprayed inside the truck this morning! Hope it works. I was a dumbass and thought I could smoke a few in my brand new truck without it affecting anything. Soon as I got in it the next day I could smell it and so could my g/f. No more smoking in the truck!

Users who are viewing this thread