5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in a hood protector/bug deflector for 24 rebel GT

Badbear0416

Reaction score
Been reading a lot of forums in regards of hood protector/bug deflector and so many had issues or poor fitment or doesn't fit on rebel gt/sports hood.
I don't like the look of the mopar one personally I read bad reviews of weathertech and avs sounds good so far yet don't fit?

So tbh I'd rather hear or see in pics how a smoked color shield fits/looks/any install issues especially if for the 24 rebel gt. As this new one I got is the hydro blue blacked out so I'd go with the smoked obviously. Any links or pricing preferably canada would help so I have a better idea of what to expect. Although any pics or install problems still appreciated so I also know if worth buying.

They do look more for hood protection and not so for bugs from the ones I've been seeing. Although I'd so much more prefer something for the bugs as I live out in the county and drive everyday which sure makes a mess of windshield

Users who are viewing this thread