5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing 35's on a 2019 Ram Rebel

Waydemorris97

Reaction score
Just curious what setups are out there to achieve 35's on a 2019 Ram Rebel. What kind of leveling kit/lift used, type of wheels? Is it possible to fit on stock wheels?

kliffy77

Reaction score
35 Maximum 12 wide can fit Rebel with coil springs without rubbing & any mods, 12.5 wide will rub the small plastic mud flap, As for wheels try to stay with 0 or +1 offset.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have 35x12.50's on -12 offset wheels on just a level. it rubbed the plastic mud flap and i also had to bend back the metal tab that was behind it. I just sip tied my wheel well liners to pull them back a little and i have zero rubbing

Waydemorris97

Reaction score
i have 35x12.50's on -12 offset wheels on just a level. it rubbed the plastic mud flap and i also had to bend back the metal tab that was behind it. I just sip tied my wheel well liners to pull them back a little and i have zero rubbing
Right on, what leveling kit did you choose?

Waydemorris97

Reaction score
I had my wheels & tires on then a week later i installed the Ready Lift 2 Inch leveling kit no rubbing before and after but the truck needed leveling after bigger tires.
Ok, how do the ball joints and CV angles feel with the ready lift? Did you raise the rear as well? Thanks!

7amada

Reaction score
Question is would 35’s fit With the stock rebel wheels and a level?

7amada

Reaction score
I am looking at micky thompson 305/70/18

that is a 12” wide

kliffy77

Reaction score
Ok, how do the ball joints and CV angles feel with the ready lift? Did you raise the rear as well? Thanks!

Rides like factory stock, After installing the front leveling kit the truck is equally balanced front & back no need to do anything on back. Back side of the truck was higher from the factory that’s usual in trucks.

kliffy77

Reaction score
Rides like factory stock, After installing the front leveling kit the truck is equally balanced front & back no need to do anything on back. Back side of the truck was higher from the factory that’s usual in trucks.
Question is would 35’s fit With the stock rebel wheels and a level?

I think the MT models you’re referring to will rub as they are wider than 12. Use tiresize.com to identify the tires and exact dimensions.

Waydemorris97

Reaction score
Ya, and with rebel already an inch higher I was sure it would be fine. I think I'm gonna go with the 305/70 18 and get the 2in level

Waydemorris97

Reaction score
I think the MT models you’re referring to will rub as they are wider than 12. Use tiresize.com to identify the tires and exact dimensions.
Do you have stock rebel wheels? Or did you have to change wheels to fit 12 in wide?

Users who are viewing this thread