5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info decals in driver door opening

nbase

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, just picked up my first truck in over 20 years, wow are the so much different now! My question is, does anyone know what this top sticker is supposed to be? I didn't notice it when picked up the truck, but when I got home looking everything over I saw it. Now I'm having a heck of a time getting one, I guess nobody has ever ordered these before, I find that hard to believe, especially the body shops.

IMG_0507.jpg

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, just picked up my first truck in over 20 years, wow are the so much different now! My question is, does anyone know what this top sticker is supposed to be? I didn't notice it when picked up the truck, but when I got home looking everything over I saw it. Now I'm having a heck of a time getting one, I guess nobody has ever ordered these before, I find that hard to believe, especially the body shops.
Is this a new truck?
I would think the dealer would have a major liability on their hands if you were to overload your truck and get hurt. That's serious liability sh*t right there.
The dealer should really be expediting you a new sticker asap.

nbase

Reaction score
Is this a new truck?
I would think the dealer would have a major liability on their hands if you were to overload your truck and get hurt. That's serious liability sh*t right there.
The dealer should really be expediting you a new sticker asap.
Yup, brand new. That’s true, didn’t even think of that! I can’t believe their parts guy can’t find anything, I’m sure the body shop had to replace one before.... I even got ahold of the customer care and they told me the dealer needs to put in a missing post request. So all I can do is wait.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread