5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigo/frost interior feedback?

ramkid1234

Reaction score
pulling the trigger on a 5th gen soon. i love the indigo frost interior as it is such a unique color combo but worried about fading/getting seats dirty...anybody here with it wish they went black interior instead? ill be going as dark as i can legally on the window tint. i dont get filthy at work, but sometimes get dust/mud on my boots/jeans.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You will have to make an effort to keep the seats clean and protected. Even then, it will likely discolor/darken over time. I wouldn't be as concerned about that as I would be the quality issues. There have been numerous posts of people having the top layer of leather/color peel and chip away over time. I'm not sure if that has been addressed on new trucks.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
pulling the trigger on a 5th gen soon. i love the indigo frost interior as it is such a unique color combo but worried about fading/getting seats dirty...anybody here with it wish they went black interior instead? ill be going as dark as i can legally on the window tint. i dont get filthy at work, but sometimes get dust/mud on my boots/jeans.
I ordered my '22 yesterday. If you want that interior this year you've got to get the Limited 10th Anniversary Edition package. The interior is noted as "Premium Quilted Leather Bucket Seats" and "Indigo/Sea Salt" instead of "Indigo/Frost". I couldn't find a picture so I'm curious to see if it's the same interior or if the white portion is a different shade.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We had ours for 26 months, my wife absolutely loved the interior.
Had no care issues and didn't use any "premium" leather cleaner/protector, just whatever WallyWorld sold.
McGuires I think...

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
18k miles and mine look brand new, no color transfer at all

davidajpritchard

Reaction score
I love my indigo frost interior! I have 50000kms on it

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

DSTJ99

Reaction score
4K miles after 6 months and love it. Had a little dye transfer from new pair of blue jeans but wiped right off.

‘21 1500 Ltd, Max Steel / Indigo Frost

PostPremium

Reaction score
Cousin had indigo frost and the dye from his pants constantly stained the frost darker. He did keep wipes in the truck though and they easily removed the stains.

Madtrucker03

Reaction score
pulling the trigger on a 5th gen soon. i love the indigo frost interior as it is such a unique color combo but worried about fading/getting seats dirty...anybody here with it wish they went black interior instead? ill be going as dark as i can legally on the window tint. i dont get filthy at work, but sometimes get dust/mud on my boots/j
Have that color interior , I said the seats will be a pain but hey I carry a twin sheet and put over the drivers seat, lets say when in work cloths.

Users who are viewing this thread