5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incentives

Kevlars

Reaction score
Very disappointed that Ram pulled all incentives ... not even 0% interest.

Kevlars

Reaction score
Are you sure that they're pulled? Or do they just not have the website up to date yet?
well when I go there .. it shows only for the Big Horn at $1000 and all others have no incentives. So how would I know if it is just not up yet ... they did pull down the ones from November.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
well when I go there .. it shows only for the Big Horn at $1000 and all others have no incentives. So how would I know if it is just not up yet ... they did pull down the ones from November.
I was curious if you had talked to a dealer or called FCA incentives or something. I'm hoping they just don't have the website updated as I'm planning to buy and had held out for greener pastures this month than what they had in November 🤞

AK103

Reaction score
I don't think they're up to date on the incentives page yet. Should be by the 3rd.
On the prior page ->

"GET UP TO$10,235Total Value on a 2021 RAM 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 5'7" BOX."

When you go into the actual incentives page, it's not updated yet.

Kevlars

Reaction score
ya I am seeing some of them being updated ... maybe just need to give them time

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
December around here is when dealerships get hungry. They're trying to finish the calendar year strong and move all inventory they can. COVID may increase that willingness to deal even more. It's worth asking. My local dealers are advertising $10-13k off sticker price on 1500s, and $8-10k off on 2500s right now. They're also hurting for lightly used inventory because all those trucks got bought up over the summer when the factories shut down.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
So I did call FCA incentives (1-800-227-0757) - and for my area code on 2021 Laramie's, they have $750 National Non Prime and $3,000 lease bonus cash that can be combined. The person I talked to said give it a few days and there may be more for December.

Also for anyone else looking - you should be able to get a $1500 incentive from the ramtrucks.com site. I had visitied this site 100+ times over the last month researching and hadn't seen it. How I finally got it to come up for me was on my phone, once the main page loaded the website asked for my location. I always block these but hit allow this time and then a small red link popped up at the bottom of the page.

AK103

Reaction score
boner.png

Might be the most delicious month yet

AK103

Reaction score
Correction, that 10K looks like employee pricing.

Might be the most disgusting month yet.

Ryancassidy

Reaction score
hang in there guys.. its all being refreshed. the dealers have the incentives, but it takes a few days/hours to be worked through the website.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
hang in there guys.. its all being refreshed. the dealers have the incentives, but it takes a few days/hours to be worked through the website.
I'm like a kid on Christmas eve waiting up for Santa refreshing that page rn 😂

AK103

Reaction score
I'm like a kid on Christmas eve waiting up for Santa refreshing that page rn 😂

Will FCA Santa bring us a Ram truck, or **** in our stocking?
Stay tuned to find out.

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Another update for anyone else awaiting incentives like me- talked to a dealer who said they should know what they are December 3rd. So now we wait.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The dealers should know what this months incentives will be already. Corporate puts out a video at the first of the month going over the prior month performance, current month incentives, ordering changes etc. Would be weird for them to wait 2 days after the start of the month to communicate incentives.

SJC5

Reaction score
When I talked to my local dealer in early November they did state that the next month rollout does happen a few days into the month. For November the incentive pricing was not available until the 4th.

AK103

Reaction score
Big finish is actually their term for a massive year end **** in their pants, apparently.

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Such a silly game they make us play. Advertise an actual sales price without all the gimmicks, let me order online and ship to my home. Surprised amazon isn't in the car business yet. Free returns might be an issue, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AK103

Reaction score
Such a silly game they make us play. Advertise an actual sales price without all the gimmicks, let me order online and ship to my home. Surprised amazon isn't in the car business yet. Free returns might be an issue, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There's only about a handful of dealerships in the country that I can think of that give you a straight up price. Koons, Criswell, Lakeland.

Users who are viewing this thread