5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incentives

emings

Reaction score
There's only about a handful of dealerships in the country that I can think of that give you a straight up price. Koons, Criswell, Lakeland.
I think you can add Mark Dodge in Lake Charles to that list

AxileAspen

Reaction score
View attachment 75458
Saw this today. Is this what you are looking for?
This is actually pretty crummy if this ends up being the December incentive. We all know there are some dealers that already offer what equates to employee pricing on pre-orders...PLUS incentives. If this is RAM's December offer, we're actually getting a worse deal since there won't be any rebates that could be stacked. Bummer....hopefully they offer actual rebates/incentives.

Last edited:

jastevenson

Reaction score
This is actually pretty crummy if this ends up being the December incentive. We all know there are some dealers that already offer what equates to employee pricing on pre-orders...PLUS incentives. If this is RAM's December offer, we're actually getting a worse deal since there won't be any rebates that could be stacked. Bummer....hopefully they offer actual rebates/incentives.

Exactly. If there are no rebates, I will wait until January to pick up my order.

I do wonder if FCA is worried that there may be another factory shutdown due to COVID, so they are keeping prices high to reduce demand a bit. That way, if factories are shut down in January or February, their stocks of Rams aren’t too depleted. In the meantime, they benefit from higher transaction prices.

I do wonder if FCA is worried that there may be another factory shutdown due to COVID, so they are keeping prices high to reduce demand a bit. That way, if factories are shut down in January or February, their stocks of Rams aren’t too depleted. In the meantime, they benefit from higher transaction prices.

kooz21

Reaction score
Am I crazy? I’m actually considering buying a beater F-150 to get the conquest rebate. 😂

Grouper

Reaction score
I'm picking up my 2021 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 later this month.

For my FL zip code, the Ram site is now showing a $500 cash rebate redeemable only with Ram financing. 0% for 60 months is also shown. I also have the $1500 bonus "coupon."

The only thing I can't find is whether I can get a conquest rebate.

Based on what I'm seeing, I should be able to get rebates of $1500 + $500 and 60 months at 0%, at a minimum.

We shall see.

Cash.jpg

Nevadadrifter

Reaction score
Does it have to be a full size competitor in order to get the conquest rebate? Looking at trading in a 2016 Colorado. Would that apply?

kooz21

Reaction score
Have to own it for 30 days before you qualify
Yeah, I could do that part. But I figured after registration and insurance, then reselling, I would probably only save $500 or so. Probably not worth it. I was thinking about it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/