5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the wild

FLG8R

Reaction score
I saw this in Auburn hills, Michigan last night. It had a manufacturer plate on it.
Must be a test mule, probably for a diesel. Enlarge photo #2 and you'll see a single exhaust pipe dumping out the right side. Pan some more and you can see the wheels are ALL black where they should be machined silver at the outer end of the spokes. Now look at whats sticking out from under the back door with a cable/wire attached. Look at photo #1 and it shows 1500 in silver instead of black. I believe but am not quite certain that if its a Hemi it will show 5.7 Hemi with the 1500 all in black. The reason I'm guessing diesel is because of that rather large exhaust pipe and the 1500 stand alone emblem on the hood.

FLG8R

Reaction score
Could be the E-torque V6 also.:unsure:
In all probability it is the E-torque. Went back to my saved build link and changed the motor to the V6 then checked the butt end in the photos and it shows the single pipe dumping out the right side.

Users who are viewing this thread