5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm the new guy

doriangable

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been reading and learning on here for awhile. Figured I might as well introduce myself. Picked up my DT ram two months ago or so now. Put 1300 miles on it so far and I have a few issues with it but overall I love it. To be honest, I wouldn't have it if my 2012 ram didn't get totaled while it was parked but hey, I didn't need the diesel anymore, banging my own gears in the 6 speed was still fun for the most part but what are ya gonna do. My plans for this baby are 2 inch Mopar lift, wheels and tires, Line-X and ceramic coating and that should be it. I'm keeping this one tame. Already put tow hooks on the front, cause what's a 4x4 with no tow hooks? Am I right? I'm from eastern Pa. The Lehigh Valley to be exact. I'll be hanging around for sure. See ya guys on the boards.

Oh yeah, I picked up a free boat the other day. Needs some odds and ends and some upholstery work but over all it's in good shape.

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 41

chithead

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of 5thGenRam!!! Sorry to hear about your 2012. I imagine the new one rides a LOT better though. Nice score on the boat too!!!

Clean19

Reaction score
You could eat off that chrome bumper from your totaled truck! welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread