5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M SO FREAKIN EXICITED

Maccam

Reaction score
Around 5pm,i thought im going to check with ramchat for an update.havent talked to them since monday.also,talked to my dealer monday
they both on monday said,should be here between 1-05 to1-13.when i did ram chat today alexander said great news,it was just delivered to
the dealer today.so i got on the phone right away with the dealer,as soon as i said who i was,he said your truck is here,i said yeah i know,cant get there
until friday,he said i was going to see if you could come friday,because he is off thursday,i said i will be there waiting for you to open the doors,
sorry this was such a long thread,but considering,im so exicted,part italian?(u should see my hands going,lol).and just cant wait to get into my new
truck.
hope everyone gets theres soon,and those who have been waiting for so long i hope they come through real soon for you!!!!!

NRitland2

Reaction score
Congratulations man!!! Enjoy the pick up and the first drive! Post some pictures!

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Around 5pm,i thought im going to check with ramchat for an update.havent talked to them since monday.also,talked to my dealer monday
they both on monday said,should be here between 1-05 to1-13.when i did ram chat today alexander said great news,it was just delivered to
the dealer today.so i got on the phone right away with the dealer,as soon as i said who i was,he said your truck is here,i said yeah i know,cant get there
until friday,he said i was going to see if you could come friday,because he is off thursday,i said i will be there waiting for you to open the doors,
sorry this was such a long thread,but considering,im so exicted,part italian?(u should see my hands going,lol).and just cant wait to get into my new
truck.
hope everyone gets theres soon,and those who have been waiting for so long i hope they come through real soon for you!!!!!

Congratulations, its exciting

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations! Reading your post, I’m reminded of my excitement when my Ram was delivered last June. Because I the dealer was three states away, I didn’t pick it up for a week after it arrived. Longest week of my life! These couple of days probably feel like that for you.

cleandirt

Reaction score
Congratulations, it is exciting. I picked mine up a couple of weeks ago. It’s been a good time getting to know it. I was coming from a twenty year old f150, it’s been amazing to see how far trucks have come in twenty years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maccam

Reaction score
Congratulations, it is exciting. I picked mine up a couple of weeks ago. It’s been a good time getting to know it. I was coming from a twenty year old f150, it’s been amazing to see how far trucks have come in twenty years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Its just really exciting,because this is the first truck ive actually ordered.glad u like yours.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sweet man, congrats!

Definitely need pics, not too many of us getting quad cabs, anxious to see yours!

RockJock

Reaction score
I'm excited too.. mine was delivered to dealer Thursday night. My sales guy is off until Monday and with my schedule I can't get it until Wednesday I think. I'm TIRED of waiting lol

Users who are viewing this thread