5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Here

Carlmyman

Reaction score
20180930_111745.jpg 20180930_111745.jpg

Needed more room then my Colorado had and now I have more! First "new" Dodge owned and looking forward to finding out the how & whats to do to it. I'm sure there will be plenty of info here & I thank you all in advance. First things first so I a North Jersey resident, retired, and love to play cards. Second, why didn't they put any USB ports in the back seat of my dang truck? Would like to know how to add a factory setup at the rear of the console like I've seen in the 60K models (Sorry my sticker was only 48.5K). Thanks for having me!

Jstadick

Reaction score
Congrats on the Truck, looks great! I'm an F150 convert and loving my Ram so far. As I'm sure you've already seen, tons and tons of great info and helpful folks here. Welcome!

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
Waiting on the phone call that mine arrives any day now....will be that same color combo, but with the addition of the chrome package (and some tech). That pic just made me drool a little. :)

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...Second, why didn't they put any USB ports in the back seat of my dang truck? Would like to know how to add a factory setup at the rear of the console like I've seen in the 60K models (Sorry my sticker was only 48.5K). Thanks for having me!

Yeah, you had to order the optional center console for the front seat? I recall seeing a total of four USB ports (two USB-A, two USB-C), but they were on the back of the fancy front-seat console. Note also that the fancy front console also has a special "slot" so that the rear-seat passengers can slip an iPad or other tablet into that slot with it tipped back at a good viewing angle, while plugged in to USB for power, etc. - good if one has kids.

Does anyone know if the optional console can be installed by the dealer if someone really wants that upgrade?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome from South Jersey but sadly I do not play cards lol.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A belated welcome. A sound shop can add the USB ports.

Users who are viewing this thread