5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had to choose..

mhb1638

Reaction score
Along with what you just said... I'd love a sport Hood on my limited and color matched grill. The only other thing I'd desire brighter running lights on the headlights like the chargers

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
I would like brighter DRLs/LEDs and I would like the tail lights to look more different at night then the fords. From a short distance it's hard to tell them apart. Maybe keep the led strip all the way around the lights instead of ending it in the 2 piece by the tailgate. I took off the chrome badges and went with OEM black. Took off the side logos and the bighorn and 4x4 on the rear as well. Gives it a cleaner appearance imo

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Love the look of the truck over all. The sides... as porboy stated seem bland. To me, for me. it’s perception. If I go from rear to side then front. It doesn’t bother me at all. See the shaping across truck looks good. Start front to rear, I’m thinking side view is boring, then oooo nice taillights and cool looking bumper.

Agree with others on drls. It may just be me, I have noticed if I put park lights on with fog lights, no headlights stripes do seem brighter. Wonder if that’s a coding that can be done. Since technically the stripes and headlight is drl.

chad202

Reaction score
I wish a package was offered that consisted of a 2-4 drop from the factory. These trucks are high.

Truckin

Reaction score
You swap out the 5.7 already?
No, though that is a not a bad idea! Seriously though I will likely wait till Ram offers either the 426 HEMI or the HellCat as a factory option...However, I will do some minor performance upgrades soon: Borla Cat Back Touring, AFE Momentum GT and a tune. Part of me still really wants to bolt on the new Whipple (170 additional ponies)...However, since I have a 6 year / 100,000 mile warranty I will probably save the money (about $9,000 all in) and put it towards my trade-up fund for when Ram offers mo POWER as an option...

I view horsepower like watts of power in high end audio...It's hard to have too much!

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing is really bugging me about the looks. In or out. If anything, I wish the lighted slits were designed to be the drl's but at this point I don't much care about that anymore.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
The only thing I don't care for on my limited are the fender flares. I don't mind them aesthetically, they are just really chipping and I only have 3k miles on it. I know you can put some PPF on it and that kind of stuff but the fact that you even have to is a huge oversight by the Ram team.
Hmmm... This is not normal. I’ve have my Limited since June of last year (March 2018 build), and they still look brand new.
I’d take it in and have them look at it.

Cheers,

klail

Reaction score

badzdad

Reaction score
the tow mirrors are just too damned wide on such a sporty looking truck in my opinion. They just look crappy and I cant wait to replace them.

A10

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I got the 6 foot box instead of the 5 foot box. I don’t need the longer bed, I just think it looks the best on these trucks.

silverbullet

Reaction score
A back window that goes all the way down, the whole thing, Tundra style. I know they hide stuff in that cab wall but I'd love that feature not too mention a clean 'full' window just looks better imo.
I'll bet they drop that feature on the new Tundra that is expected to be released in 2042.

cotonymopar

Reaction score
I like everything about mine, but then again, that is why I wanted the black edition, I had a sport before, and traded it in for my laramie IMG_2801.JPG IMG_0992.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread