5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If i could, id have Ram add...

Muskiez

Reaction score
Never having owned an F150...what's with the keypad?
You can lock your keys in the truck with it which Is really nice when you are out hunting and don’t want to carry them. Also If you need to grab something out of your locked truck you don’t need the fob

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
...good tires - the stock rubber are pitiful, little more than flip-flops to get u home to order Nikes
+1 on the tires, "where the rubber meets the road" is not a good place to cut corners and shave a few dollars off the MSRP

I'd have Ram change the aerodynamics (or just about any car since the late 90's for that matter) so that a window can be opened on the highway without your ear drums exploding from buffeting

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wish all models had the option of the sliding door on the Center armrest like the longhorn and limited’ s have .

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
thats actually one of my fave features. for me a lot of times its the 1st thing complimented from peeps that dont know Ram

The knob is way faster at going from one to another than any console or tree stick! I love it! And as an added bonus, frees up so much space!

Another thing thy I’d love to see, and I’m sure it can be done in software.... option to change where volume controls are. I’d love the option to have it in left side instead of right aside - the side further away from the volume know. I often have a coffee in my right hand, would be easier if I could easily change volume with left hand

2020 1500 Canadian Sport 4x4 Delmonico Red

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Lane Keeper/Assist that ACTUALLY WORKS!

I mean, c'mon - REALLY? 4 cameras, 30 sensors and a truck that can PARALLEL PARK ITSELF - but the friggin LANE KEEPER can't keep the truck in a lane?

My '16 Honda Pilot - almost was "AutoPilot" (get it - PILOT - AUTOPILOT - I KILL ME!). This thing would stay centered on curvy mountain road - with 4 years OLDER TECH.

I feel like COVERING THE BUTTON WITH ELECTRICAL TAPE - it irritates the hell out of me THAT BAD.

700 mile road trip last saturday - was wondering why my trailer was swaying so much. FRIKKIN LANE KEEPER - wouldn't keep me in the lane, but was jerking the wheel around enough to make the trailer sway. I was dropping off my old trailer to the buyer and picking up my new one - the old one HAD load distro/anti sway hitch on it. I didn't have the tools or time to put it on the new one (yet). But still the TSC was (apparantly) as useless as the Lane Keeper.

I'm (otherwise) INCREDIBLY HAPPY with my Limited - can't really think of anything I would ADD - BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE STUFF IT CAME WITH ACTUALLY WORKED.

(not going to complain about the onboard NAV - my Google Maps is 10X better anyways)...

GRRRRRRRR....

Rick

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anything?

A couple of hood-mounted RPG launchers, smoke screen or oil slick for the back, and diplomatic immunity! :p

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Traction modes, snow, sand etc.
Being able to lower the entire rear window like the Tundra
A code pad on the door like Ford has

Users who are viewing this thread