5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If i could, id have Ram add...

Stevenc150

Reaction score
...cargo cam - like to see what's going on with stuff I'm hauling
...auto-adjust steering column - turn off truck, seat/pedal to exit position...great!!...then man. unlock steering wheel and push out of way?... (n)
...good tires - the stock rubber are pitiful, little more than flip-flops to get u home to order Nikes
...good oil filter locale - I mean cmon man!! I thot the rebel was bad but this one takes the cake

Last edited:

NHRoadking

Reaction score
Wider seats with less obtrusive bottom bolsters.

Get rid of DFM!

Nickv1214

Reaction score
...cargo cam - like to see what's going on with stuff I'm hauling
...auto-adjust steering column - turn off truck seat/pedal to exit pos...great!!...then man. unlock steering wheel and push out of way?... (n)
...good tires - the stock rubber are pitiful, little more than flip-flops to get u home to order Nikes
...good oil filter locale - I mean cmon man!! I thot the rebel was bad but this one takes the cake
Oil filter is great lol ,definitely could have thought of something just a little bit better

Muskiez

Reaction score
The thing I miss the most coming out of my last 3 f150s would probably be the number keypad on the outside of the truck. I didn’t realize how much I used it until I don’t have it anymore

anthgulla

Reaction score
- +1 on bed speaker option.. nights at the drive in.
- Auto fold mirrors would be nice.
- built in aux switchs
- the bolt down for the front seats are too far forward, keep kicking my mat there with my heel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread