5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iDrive Throttle Control Module

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
Tonight I installed my iDrive Throttle Control Module. It's similar to the Pedal Commander and other throttle control modules mentioned on this forum. I have an iDrive in my '09 Jeep Wrangler which is a gutless dog that can't get out of its own way. The iDrive greatly improved the driving experience in that vehicle so I decided to give it a shot in my Rebel.

Will the iDrive increase horsepower?....No. Will it lower your 0-60 time?....No. Will it lower your quarter mile time?....No. Will it greatly improve your driving experience, allow you to completely customize your truck's throttle response, and get rid of that spongey feel created by the "drive by wire" system?....YES!!! Really enjoyed some "spirited driving" on some back roads after the install!

The iDrive has 3 modes: "Ultimate" which is a performance mode, "Eco" mode, and "Auto Control" which automatically adjusts to your driving style based on throttle input. Ultimate and Eco have 10 different settings each so you can completely customize your throttle response and pedal feel.

Got mine straight from their website for about $200. Here's the site if you're interested : https://idrive-usa.com

Users who are viewing this thread