5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want theses LED from grill lights

gcscott

Reaction score
These look great, https://www.roughcountry.com/ram-led-grille-kit-70783c.html?msclkid=fedeb6cb367f11ef7d5fea7f36472c74&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Full Catalog&utm_term=4583863981461771&utm_content=Ad wonder if they could be used as daytime running lights and how bright are they, anyone have them installed on there new Ram. How easy was the install if you have them.

trainman
Go to the website you listed and review the instructions. Removing the grille and cutting out the area to mount the lights is not a easy install. They state that it will take 5 to 6 hours to install the lights. Enjoy the Install.

TheMushyButt

Reaction score
Had anyone installed these lights? Are the instructions as straight forward as they seem?

RickWaz

Reaction score
The RC Hidden Bumper 20" Lightbar was a fairly straight forward installation. And they look great.

RAM_05.jpg RAM_04.jpg

Reaction score
These look great, https://www.roughcountry.com/ram-led-grille-kit-70783c.html?msclkid=fedeb6cb367f11ef7d5fea7f36472c74&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Full Catalog&utm_term=4583863981461771&utm_content=Ad wonder if they could be used as daytime running lights and how bright are they, anyone have them installed on there new Ram. How easy was the install if you have them.

trainman
They are actually very strong quality. They have daytime running light as well driving lights. The driving lights are bright.

Reaction score
Go to the website you listed and review the instructions. Removing the grille and cutting out the area to mount the lights is not a easy install. They state that it will take 5 to 6 hours to install the lights. Enjoy the Install.
I had a set they are really bright really nice. They do adjust upward and downward. I have a limited so my grill hole is larger than the kit.
I have considered making a bracket to fit my limited grill then work the two together. I get it might be a little time consuming or maybe a little unnerving to take apart a new truck.

Users who are viewing this thread