5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Couldn't Be Happier With This Truck

Burnzie

Reaction score
A black TRX rolled up behind me the other day and made my Rebel feel inadequate ,tried pointing it out to the wife and she was like '' who cares "" , some people just don't understand..

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
A black TRX rolled up behind me the other day and made my Rebel feel inadequate ,tried pointing it out to the wife and she was like '' who cares "" , some people just don't understand..
Rebels are bad a$$ trucks. We loved ours. We were looking for a different one and decided to pull the trigger and order a TRX. I strongly believe 5th Gen Ram trucks are the best out there. The TRX is a freaking blast though. I can't wait to get it through the break in procedure. We are at 307 miles currently.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Oh and my wife thought I was joking about people taking videos and snapping their heads when I drive by. Then she was riding in the truck and experienced it first hand. She is a car girl too. She has a Scat Pack Challenger and wants a Raptor Bronco (she's on an order list) and wants an Audi R8 as well. She still didn't fully get it. You are correct, some people just don't understand. This is my dream vehicle and I feel very blessed to be in a position to be able to get one.

Bob.

Reaction score
Park it out front, ride the bike to work...

Nah that's just stupid advise.

At work the other day the lawn care company cuts the grass. I go out after work my truck is trashed with grass clippings all over it.
I wasn't happy and complained to the office the following day. I'm sure nothing will happen, just thought I'd share when you love your baby and others around you don't care...life is unfair.

You must have the same feelings when someone gets too close...
When I feel like this, I want an ole beater again....

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Park it out front, ride the bike to work...

Nah that's just stupid advise.

At work the other day the lawn care company cuts the grass. I go out after work my truck is trashed with grass clippings all over it.
I wasn't happy and complained to the office the following day. I'm sure nothing will happen, just thought I'd share when you love your baby and others around you don't care...life is unfair.

You must have the same feelings when someone gets too close...
When I feel like this, I want an ole beater again....
Oh I’d be mad. I understand the sentiment of wanting a beater at times. That is part of the reason I’ve never bought a new vehicle before this. Even my Rebel had 9,000 miles on it when I bought it. This truck is WIDE! I park far away from everything. That being said, one of the first things I build for it will side steps to help get it and out without dragging on the seats or stepping on the door seals. The other reason this will be one of the first things is because I want someone to hit the steps before they door ding me.

Users who are viewing this thread