5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Couldn't Be Happier With This Truck

BigD

Reaction score
Wow, 1st brand new vehicle ever & it's a $120,000 TRX ! That's one way to break the ice. 😀👍 Wish I could afford one just to putt around in on the weekends. Of course I'd rack up so many tickets I'd probably lose my license. 🤑

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, 1st brand new vehicle ever & it's a $120,000 TRX ! That's one way to break the ice. 😀👍 Wish I could afford one just to putt around in on the weekends. Of course I'd rack up so many tickets I'd probably lose my license. 🤑
I've always been against buying a brand new vehicle. I've only purchased 3 from dealers. I've always found a well taken care of used vehicle. My wife on the other hand, prefers new cars but she is great at getting good deals on them and has made money or broke even on the last three vehicles she has purchased. This is the MY first brand new vehicle though.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
That's a hell of a first new purchase. Looks real good.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Thank you. Go big or go home right? I have a few local customers with 5th gen ram 1500 trucks that are willing to drop their truck off for T&E and prototyping. I figured why not order a TRX so I can build stuff for them too.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks great. I would be EXTREMELY happy too. Each tap of the gas pedal would be pure giddiness. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread