5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't find this anywhere.

100%DV

Reaction score
I have a 2019 gen 5 Ram. It is 5 years old and has 55k miles on it.
For some reason the USB panel (Also has c type cable plugs and a headphone looking jack). The panel seems to be dead. No matter where I plug in, I can't talk to truck or charge my phone. I am guessing the small panel next to the CD player is dead. I found a video of a guy with the same problem. He ordered the part, tore his center console out and replaced the part. He put it back together and it still has no power. No resolution.

Can anyone shed some light on this. The other USB ports do not talk to android auto.

I would replace the panel but not confident that will solve it.
Anyone had this problem? Did you get it fixed? What was the solution? If you bought a part, what did you get?

Please advise.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stupid question. Did you check the fuse in your internal power distribution center? Fuse F43, I think.

100%DV

Reaction score
Not stupid at all. NO, I did not. However, in my defense I am waiting for my son to come and crawl around with a meter and see what he can find. I am not physically able to do so (this is my excuse for not checking the fuse).

Thanks for providing the fuse location, it will speed things up a bit. I'll post if/when I get this figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread