5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am pleased to announce our new site Mopar Insiders!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
In my last post about changing forum software here I alluded to another project that I have been working on. Well here it is Mopar Insiders will be focused on all things Mopar/FCA related. This site will still be the source for 5th Generation Ram trucks while everything else will be over there. I believe these 2 websites will compliment each other perfectly.

Mopar Insiders is a joint venture between @redriderbob and myself, it is still in it's infancy but you can bet that we are going to have a ton of awesome content on the way. We also have some well known contributors that will be contributing articles etc to the site.

If you're interested in more things Mopar make sure you check it out. While the forum design over there isn't exactly what I am going to use here (we will stay with a list format) it is the same software that I am switching to here as well so if you're interested in that, check it out and get a feel for it.
263a.png

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
awesome. I signed up. You guys are doing a great service. But i need to get an unlimited data plan.
263a.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
devildodge said:
awesome. I signed up. You guys are doing a great service. But i need to get an unlimited data plan.
263a.png
icon_lol.gif

I appreciate all your support.
1f44d.png

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I liked seeing mike v on the list too. He gives info straightforward and to the point, the way I like it. Hope we keep pace with true enthusiasts so he can have a pleasant experience, and of course @redriderbob and @Jared Balfour sure have proven to be a great match up. Thanks so much. Your work is very appreciated.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
and I like how when you get down to Ram you linked it to here. Glad to know you are keeping this site what it is.

Now, about that 2500/3500 and Powerwagon info...and I am dying for more TTX and TR info...
1f607.png
1f608.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
devildodge said:
and I like how when you get down to Ram you linked it to here. Glad to know you are keeping this site what it is.

Now, about that 2500/3500 and Powerwagon info...and I am dying for more TTX and TR info...
1f607.png
1f608.png
i appreciate your insight and you are correct, I plan to keep this page exactly what it is, the other site won't affect this one at all.

HD article is coming soon, it has just been pushed back a few days due to new photos and information stay tuned for that one.
1f609.png

VoiceOfReason

Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Thanks @VoiceOfReason I will most likely reach out to you to see if you could help with a few things if you don't mind.
1f44d.png
Please do!

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
How can I look at Mopar parts without a VIN number. Haven’t got my truck yet.

J

jimh4662@

You could find a dealer on line. Check a truck comparable model build list, use that VIN to search. Get an idea until your VIN comes out

Users who are viewing this thread