5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge thanks to SecurityGuy!!

KCViper

Reaction score
Just wanted to relay my experience installing (hardwiring to fuse panel) my R7. Admittedly, I was a little hesitant to start taking things apart on my brand new truck, but @securityguy walked me through it step by step and even facetimed with me to double check my work!!! This guy is super nice and knows his stuff!!!! He made sure that I ran the wires correctly down the A pillar so as NOT to interfere with the airbag!! Thank you, thank you, thank you @securityguy !!!

Mate514

Reaction score
Just wanted to relay my experience installing (hardwiring to fuse panel) my R7. Admittedly, I was a little hesitant to start taking things apart on my brand new truck, but @securityguy walked me through it step by step and even facetimed with me to double check my work!!! This guy is super nice and knows his stuff!!!! He made sure that I ran the wires correctly down the A pillar so as NOT to interfere with the airbag!! Thank you, thank you, thank you @securityguy !!!
I even heard he will do the ceramic coating of every member passing by Florida.... Even Silver Billet's

Users who are viewing this thread